» Workshops & Events
Workshops & Events
My live workshops are meant to be a time just for you. To disconnect from the demands of your everyday life and to focus on you (your heart, body, mind, and soul), while being present and holding space for others. Whether you are wanting to ignite a creative spark, want to have a place just for you where you can show up as you are, or you’re looking to dive a little deeper into your true self, there is a little something for everyone.
If you have any questions about whether a workshop is right for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out and we can set up a time to talk.
The Connection Catalyst is a community of humans looking for more authentic relationships with others, and with ourselves. We ignite the fire inside us by simply showing up, having honest conversations, asking the tough questions, taking risks, and embracing the uncomfortable.
Who is part of the Connection Catalyst community?
- We seek real connections and less of the bullshit.
- We thrive on vulnerable story-telling and unique perspectives from a diverse group of people.
- We want to know what makes someone’s heart pound, not what they “do” for a living.
- We believe you can live a more fulfilling and spiritual life, without the pretentiousness or need for conformity.
- We embrace our contradictions… yoga and whiskey, crazy summer nights and sacred alone time, camping trips and spa days.
- We are about personal growth, taking action, manifesting our dreams, and boosting others up along the way.
- We know in our hearts that the relationship we have with ourselves, is just as important as the ones we create with others.
Upcoming Connection Catalyst Workshops:
A Seattle Authentic Relating Workshop
Hosted by Dani Buckley
Tuesday, July 27th 6:30-8:30pm | $40 | Georgetown neighborhood of Seattle, WA
(exact address to be sent to participants after registration)
Being ourselves (shoot, just knowing ourselves!) isn’t always easy. We strive to say what we mean and mean what we say, but sometimes life and complex relationships get in the way of that. What we all really want is to be seen and heard. To show up as we are and not be judged, fixed, or pitied. To open ourselves up to the connection that can happen when a group of humans just let their guard down, dig deep, and hold space for each other. Learn more about what authentic relating is here.
In this workshop you’ll:
- Be grounded with a guided meditation
- Learn about holding space and why it’s so important
- Participate in facilitated exercises that lead you to relate and connect in authentic ways with the group
- Take part in conversations around connection and friendships
- Be given exercises and writing prompts you can use after the workshop to keep the momentum going into your every life
Spots are limited. Please complete the form below to receive final instructions to save your spot. Your spot is not reserved until you’ve completed all registration and payment steps. I look forward to meeting you!
Sign up here:
Other Workshops I Support:
This is the space where I add other workshops, events, and courses that I feel strongly about supporting. I am not affiliated with these in any way, but just want to support people I know and respect when they are doing something impactful that I think will make a difference in other people’s lives. I will add them as they come up.
Want to stay in the know?
Past Workshops Include:
- Authentic Relating
- Creative Writing: The Journey Inward
- Death Talk
- Authentic Relating + Yoga –> with Stewart Snyder
- Seattle Nature Walk
- Creative Journaling
- Using Your Head AND Heart to Decide Which Ideas to Pursue and Which to Let Go Of… –> with Natalie Vartanian